Bar Rules . Please read temporary measures keeping everyone safe
The Bar Committee
Monday to Wednesday dependent on cricket games
Thursdays: 4pm to 10pm (Last orders at 9.30pm)
Fridays: 3pm to 10pm (Last orders 9.30pm)
Saturday: 11 to 10pm (Last orders at 9.30pm)
Sunday: 12 to 8pm (Last orders at 7.30pm)
Social Distancing Measures
• The bar area will be closed to customers and we will be providing a table service. The bar team will take your drinks order and payment from your table.
• There will be a limited capacity of 28 seated people inside the club at any one time. This will allow the club to meet the social distancing guidelines. Seating areas will be clearly marked out and tables and chairs cannot be moved to form a larger group.
• To allow for social distancing the Committee may operate a booking system if demand is too great and we cannot maintain social distance measures
• On a temporary basis No dogs will be allowed inside the club especially as our bar team will be offering table service.
• In line with Government guidelines and in order to be allowed access to the club every customer must provide their name and contact details on arrival. This information will be kept for 21 days.
• Entry and exit to the club will be as follows Entry via Balcony entrance, exit via back door.
• We will monitor the number of people visiting the club and will refuse entry if social distancing measures are not being maintained.
• No standing will be allowed inside the club. Standing will only be permitted when waiting for access to the toilet or ordering a drink for the outside area.
• On the outside balcony, a maximum of 6 people from one bubble is allowed at a table at any one time. No furniture can be moved. This applies to all Furniture inside & outside areas.
• Seating will be provided on the ground below the balcony, however social distancing must be maintained at all times.
• We would encourage contactless payment where possible please.
• All drinks served for consumption on the balcony and ground will be Single Use plastic.
• Crisps/snacks will be available to purchase; however, we will not be offering any food from the bar.
• We will be providing hand sanitisers at the entrance and within the club for customer use.
• The bar team will be provided with appropriate PPE including face coverings, gloves and hand sanitisers.
• We will operate a strict one-way system around the clubhouse at all times, this will include the balcony area.
• The use of toilets will be available in the club, however we will provide routes into the toilets via signs on walls and using floor markings. No more than Two people allowed at any time.
• The toilets will be monitored on a regular basis to make sure it remains safe for use.
Any member who does not adhere to these procedures will be required to leave the premises.
Your Patience and Co-operation in supporting these temporary but necessary measures will be gratefully appreciated by the Bar Staff
Jasper Gundry White