Updated Bar Social Distancing Guidelines & Opening Times
Posted 21st August 2020
Updated Bar Social Distancing Guidelines and Opening Times
Again, we would ask for your continued understanding and co-operation for us to continue to stay open.
Details of these changes are outlined below.
We look forward to your continued support at the club.
Revised Opening Times including Friday 21st August 2020
Monday to Thursday: 6 pm to 10pm
Fridays: 4 pm to 10 pm
Saturday: 11 pm to 10.30 pm
Sundays: 11 pm to 10 pm
Social Distancing Measures Update
· The bar area will be now be open for customers to order, pay, and collect your drinks. This area will be marked out on the bar floor for people to stand and order drinks. This allows continued social distancing from the bar team. Once you have drinks please come away from the bar and take a seat at a table. This allows other customers to be served and avoid delays.
· The seating capacity in the club will remain the same 30 people to be seated inside the club. The club will continue to meet the social distancing guidelines of 2m until we are able to change.
Please note chairs and tables cannot be moved to form larger groups.
· In line with Government guidelines and to be allowed access to the club every member and guest must provide their name and contact details on arrival. This information will be kept for 21 days. People refusing to provide details will not be allowed in the club.
· Entry and exit to the club are clearly marked so please follow the signs.
· We will continue to monitor the number of people visiting the club and will refuse entry if social distancing measures cannot be maintained.
· We are providing hand sanitizers at all entrances and exits within the club for customer use.
Any member who does not adhere to these procedures and processes will be asked to leave the premises.