Wilsons School Make over 1000 visors
Posted 10th May 2020
I would like to congratulate Chris Burton, Steve Maskell and team for all of the work they are doing to create visors for medical staff. By the end of tomorrow they estimate they will have distributed 1000.
They have gone to:
- King’s College Hospital- via the Ironsides
- St Helier Hospital- Chris Sinclaire’s Dad & Vincent Fideli’s parents
- Croydon University Hospital- The largest number- via Bradley Lamptey- mum being the lead infection nurse there!
- Directly to 4 GPs in Carshalton and Wallington
- To many other GPs in Sutton via Sutton CCG
- Bromleag Care Practice/ GP Alliance – a GPs who serve 37 care homes in Bromley
- A Croydon Pharmacy run by Trishan Shama’s dad
- Naomi House and Jack’s Place- Children’s Hospice- currently providing geriatric beds (via an OW)
- Orchard Hill College, a special school.
This is a true example of NON SIBI SED OMNIBUS. Whether you have been involved in making, or delivering, my thanks to you.
N J Cole