Colts Membership Pack
- OWCC 2019 Season Fees
- OWCC Safeguarding Policy
- NKJL Colts Code of Conduct and Spirit of Cricket
- NKJL Code of Conduct for parents and carers
- AERO Kent Sunday Development League Code of Conduct & Rules
- Parental Consent – Colts above age group
- Parental Consent U13 Open Age Cricket
- Guidelines for dealing with an accident injury
- OWCC Outdoor Net regulations
Seniors Annual Subscription fees
- Full fees - employed and 21 or over £120
- Under 21 and employed £60
- Unemployed / Students/ U19,U20,U21 £30
Colts Annual Subscription fees
- Under 11,13,15 & 17 - £100 Combined Coaching, Match & Admin fees (School years 5-12 as at 1st September 2018)
- Under 9 (School year 4 only) - £75 Combined Coaching , Tournament & Admin fees
- Under 8 (School years 1-3) - £40 Membership via All Stars Cricket ONLY
- Sibling Discount - £25 for second & subsequent colts , but no discount if both siblings are All Stars
In cases of financial hardship please speak to the Colts Chairperson.
Please note that colts will not be eligible to play in matches until they have paid their subscriptions in full.
Colts are required to club kit (training shirt, match shirt & cap as applicable) when training & playing matches.
Please contact Margo Lawrence, Colts Membership Secretary email@example.com for colts membership matters.